A permanent residence permit (PR) is a work and residence permit. The advantage of a permanent residence permit (PR) is that not linked to a certain job and therefore gives the holder much more flexibility than a standard work permit.
The following options are given when considering to apply for a PR:
- Application form Blue Card
- Accelerated application for highly qualified employees
- Application from self-employment
- Special application by a holder of a German university degree (§ 19 Abs. 2a AufenthG)
- Application for a permanent residence permit EU (Daueraufenthaltstitel EU)
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional information or support with processing permanent residence permit for Germany.
Dwyer Legal Law Firm, Schwanthalerstr 13, Aufgang IV, 80336 Munich
Tel: +49 (0)89 24 88 14 310, www.dwyer-legal.com
Note: Information provided in this Knowledge Database is for orientation only and not binding.