If a foreigner wants to work as a self-employed in Germany or wants to act as a CEO of a company, he is holding more than 50 % of the shares of, then he needs to show that this business has good chances to be fruitful.
To file a work permit application for self-employment (which includes the filing of a work permit application for the CEO of a self-owned GmbH), the following documents and information are required:
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- Copy of company registration document (Handelsregisterauszug)
- Applicant’s CV
- Detailed business plan for the company, best with German translation and including
- Information on capital investments
- Financial expectations (3 year prognosis) and
- Background information on other companies owned by the applicant
- Information in applicant’s income from the company processing and other companies during the period of the first 3 years
- Marriage certificate
- Spouse passport copy
- Children’s passport copy
- Birth certificates spouse and children
- Information on intended residence location in Germany (when travelling)
- WP-application forms, as attached.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional information or support with processing visa application for self employment for Germany.
Dwyer Legal Law Firm, Schwanthalerstr 13, Aufgang IV, 80336 Munich
Tel: +49 (0)89 24 88 14 310, www.dwyer-legal.com
Note: Information provided in this Knowledge Database is for orientation only and not binding.