Once a company has been installed / purchased, the company then also needs to be registered with different authorities.
Once a company has been installed / purchased, the company then needs to be registered with the following authorities:
- Local government registration (Gewerbeanmeldung) for loan tax processing
- Revenue (Finanzamt) for monthly VAT processing, employee tax processing, quarterly and yearly tax declarations.
- Chamber of commerce (IHK)
- Social Security institutions (Bertriebsnummernstelle)
- Accident insurance (Berufsgenossenschaft)
- Internet-usage-fee authorities (GEZ)
Dwyer Legal provides full support with the entire registration.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional information on our company support services.
Dwyer Legal Law Firm, Schwanthalerstr 13, Aufgang IV, 80336 Munich
Tel: +49 (0)89 24 88 14 310, www.dwyer-legal.com
Note: Information provided in this Knowledge Database is for orientation only and not binding.